Protect your users from threats including:
Identity compromiseDetect account takeovers and credential misuse
Email threatsIdentify business email compromise, malicious delegation, and email account compromises
SaaS misuseDetect when user behavior could indicate theft or manipulation of business data
Unmatched depth of detection
By processing massive amounts of streaming data, Red Canary can significantly increase the detection of confirmed threats
Speed and flexibility of remediation
We stop threats before they negatively impact organizations by focusing on detecting and responding to early-stage adversary activity
Quality of partnership
Red Canary does the heavy lifting for your team while providing unlimited access to our experts
“My team is constantly praising the customer service we receive from Red Canary, the intelligence of the people we are working with, and we can't say enough good things about their Threat Hunters.”
Red Canary optimizes for detecting and responding rapidly to early-stage adversary activity
We find and stop threats, no matter where adversaries choose to attack
Red Canary Managed Detection and Response (MDR) combines trailblazing security technology and human expertise to detect email, SaaS app, and identity threats earlier and stop them faster.
- Data is ingested from your current email, identity platform, and other critical SaaS tools.
- Thousands of behavior-based detections and proprietary threat intelligence are applied to hunt for suspicious activity.
- Our team of experts investigates activity, eliminates noise, and correlates events from disparate sources.
- View investigations in a unified timeline, written in clear language with all the necessary context, making it easy to understand the root cause and scope of a threat.
- Take action with our combination of automated and human-led response capabilities.
learn about red canary mdr
Red Canary Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Guides & Overviews
Red Canary Managed Detection & Response Overview
Guides & Overviews
Red Canary 2023 Threat Detection Report
Fast-Growing Technology Company Masters Endpoint Detection and Response