Protect your users from threats including:
Account compromisePrevent attackers from gaining initial access and compromising workloads
Misconfigurations and misuseRemediate cloud security misconfigurations such as exposed systems or code
Data exfiltrationIdentify potential exfiltration paths
Unmatched depth of detection
By processing massive amounts of streaming data, Red Canary can significantly increase the detection of confirmed threats
Speed and flexibility of remediation
We stop threats before they negatively impact organizations by focusing on detecting and responding to early-stage adversary activity
Quality of partnership
Red Canary does the heavy lifting for your team while providing unlimited access to our experts
“We’ve worked with many of the members of the Red Canary team for years now, and we know that when it’s 'go time' they’re going to execute in a very disciplined manner.”
Red Canary optimizes for detecting and responding rapidly to early-stage adversary activity
We find and stop threats, no matter where adversaries choose to attack
Red Canary Managed Detection and Response (MDR) combines trailblazing security technology and human expertise to detect cloud threats earlier, and stop them faster.
Red Canary protects customers’ infrastructure running atop the world’s leading cloud providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. By understanding and managing your cloud-based attack surface from control plane to workload, we help you address the risks associated with vulnerable software, configurations, and utilization.
- Data is ingested from your cloud provider and cloud control plane tools.
- Thousands of behavior-based detections and proprietary threat intelligence are applied to hunt for suspicious activity.
- Our team of experts investigates activity, eliminates noise, and correlates events from disparate sources.
- View investigations in a unified timeline, written in clear language with all the necessary context, making it easy to understand the root cause and scope of a threat.
- Take action with our combination of automated and human-led response capabilities.