Thu., July 28, 2022
Watch the recording here.
Learn about the different types of E5 licenses, which one provides the most comprehensive detection and response, and how to get the most value once you’re up and running.
Security teams at all maturity levels are successfully operationalizing Microsoft Defender. Alex Spiliotes and Cordell BaanHofman are here to show you how.
- Unpack the Microsoft detection and response security tools available to E5 license holders
- Get a plan for securing operations while satisfying the needs of the business
- Learn how Red Canary’s 24×7 MDR integrates with Microsoft Defender to stop more threats, faster
00:49 Presenter Introduction
01:11 Webinar Agenda
01:55 What is Microsoft’s E5 License?
- E5 is the premier licensing tier for Microsoft’s SaaS products
04:51 Which Product Suites Does E5 Include?
- Microsoft 365, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility & Security, Windows 11
06:00 Top Security Selection Criteria
- Depth of detection & response coverage
- Breadth of detection & response coverage
08:18 Microsoft 365 E5 Delivers Robust Security Tooling
- Most advanced security suite = Microsoft 365
09:12 Microsoft 365 Defender is a Premier XDR Platform
11:05 Challenges with Security Tools
- Teams are overwhelmed with alerts
- Teams are short on staff
- Teams lack necessary expertise
14:48 How Do You Turn Your Tools into Security Outcomes?
15:49 Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Delivers Outcomes
20:58 Red Canary Delivers MDR Everywhere
23:56 How Red Canary Works with Microsoft
29:53 What Our Microsoft Customers Say About Us
30:37 How Red Canary Investigates Threats
32:09 So What? Fewer False Positives + More Detections, Faster
32:43 So What? Dramatic Reduction in MTTR
34:26 Red Canary by the Numbers
36:55 Customer Testimonial
“It feels like [Red Canary is] working directly next to you…it’s like adding a full security team of 5-10 people.” – Will McCann, Director of IT
39:47 Questions & Answers